Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

ST1S14PHR power instability

I'm using ST1S14PHR like the attached schematic, but with an input between about 10V and 20V the output is instable and appears 2.8/3.2V ...sometimes after a few seconds the stable situation at 5V is reached.After the ST1S there is a linear 3v3 regu...

lbug.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX OLED DC dimming/PWM for brightness control

Hi,I'm looking to add a touch oled screen to be controlled by touchGFX and I want to be able to control the brightness of the display.From what I've read, there's two main ways of achieving this: PWM and DC dimming.It sounds like DC dimming provides ...

DOkaz.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

At the L6562A: Is there any hidden "minimum" frequency implmented? Some sort of watchdog pulling the gate high even if no trigger is coming at the ZCD?

I use this IC as replacement of a similar IC. In the application I use the ZCD for a constant off-time circuit and also to disable the IC by pulling the ZCD high. This seems to be not working with this IC, as there are still output pulses generated.

LFaut.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos