Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! L6902 component choice

Hi, I'm designing a DIY switching power supply around the L6902. Intended output voltage is <22V, input voltage 24V, output current in constant current mode between 0.6 and 0.8A.My questions:the datasheet shows an inductor value of 22uH, is this valu...

Tfive by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Using MPP on stwlc38

Is it possible to use a Qi2 rx coil with magnetic array on a stwlc38 design? The goal is to use a Qi2 charger and reap the benefits of magnetic alignment and 15W charging while still being on the Qi1.3 standard of the stwlc38.

Jvan .23 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viper06LS shuts down over 520 VDC Input Voltage

Hello,I use the Viper06LS in the Buck Converter topology.The input voltage can vary between 100V and 530VDC. The output voltage is regulated to 10 V. (See "Viper_circuit"!)Unfortunately, a problem arises when the input voltage increases to approx. 52...

How to set the SWWLC38 to 15W(EPP)

Hi,I use the STWLC38 for wireless charging.Just set the BPP VOUT to 9V, and other REG is in default value.In test , the output current around 0.6A . (The chip emits a squealing sound)If I want to set the Rx to 15W, which REG I need to set. And I have...

Hua by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Electrically Isolated Semiconductor Device - STGF15H60DF

I had previously asked in case # 00204067, if the subject part STGF15H60DF was UL approved for isolation and I was told that is was approved under UL catigory QQQX2.E81734 per the requirements of UL 1557. I was linked to UL File # E81734 with a highl...

Resolved! Capacitor at The AUX

Hi, i design a SPMS with VIPER013HS and in the design schematic, i dont know the purpose of the capacitor in attached picture. Also in design, there is no capacitor value mentioned for this capacitor.

capacitor.png