Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Cannot read or write ramp duartion reg

Posted on June 18, 2018 at 12:39Referring to UM1052, chapter 14.I cannot read or write the ramp duration register 0x5C.Anyone having the same problem? ST, is this a known problem/bug????Fredrik#st-mcp #uilibrary

freppa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Current sensing in STEVAL-ESC001V1

HiI got the above board and am trying to understand the current sensing in 3 shunt resistor topology.There seem to be a bunch of C files just for F3xx alone, but only single files for F4xx. Could someone explain which files are relevant for the eval...

Help needed to select Phase Dimmer Inductor

Hi,Greetings!We are in the process of finalizing 230 Watts load Phase Dimmer Schematic wherein we need some help on below points.Please find attached copy of Phase Dimmer Schematic for your reference1. What should be value of “INDUCTOR�? considering ...

DLoha by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to design a Viper 115 XS Buck-Boost converter?

Hi,I´m designing a negative topology triac control circuit , so i need a non isolated buck-boost topology as shown in the figure 39 of the Viper 11 datasheet.The problem comes when i hadnt been able to find any documents regarding how to do it in the...

JPena by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STPM33 IC SPI optocoupler issue

Hi ,We were testing STPM33 module spi communication via an optocoupler. When optocoupler is bypassed , we are able to read data from STPM33 properly.But when optocoupler is placed, data read contains CRC errors.We tried LTV847 and 6n137 optocouplers...

APV by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HVLED001A AS SMPS

Posted on July 14, 2018 at 11:47Hi,I wish to do a 50W power supply/smps using HVLED001A, (constant voltage). Is it possible or not???RegardsEmil Jose

transistor ST32d/127 p5one can anybody help

Posted on July 09, 2018 at 17:00ithey are from a heat zink on a 24v dc to dc motor control unit made in 2002 by sevcon model mos90b there are 2rows of 6 on the neg 6 input and 6 ouput  hi i have found a matching number stp50ne10

Difference between two types T-series Triacs

Posted on July 13, 2018 at 09:59I ordered a Triac with type number T1635T-8T for temperature controlling on a hot glue application. This was not the same comparing to the fried one I already have on the application with type number T1635T-8I. The di...