Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 13 replies
  • 6 kudos

LDL212 datasheet mistake

Hi,There is a datasheet on digikey page related to LDL212 product wihch shows pin1 is Output Voltage but the datasheet on ST website shows pin1 is Ground.I beleive there is a mistake on datasheet on digikey page.A picture is attached thanks.

iEVIN by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEF01 power dissipation and thermal details

Please let me know the power dissipation at 4A current and thermal input detailsMaximum thermal junction temperature (Tjmax)Case to junction thermal resistance (Rjc)board to junction thermal resistance (Rjb)

mmm by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

H bridge VNH7100BAS application

Posted on July 03, 2018 at 07:54Hello:    I am try to use the H bridge VNH7100BAS to design the Single-phase motor's driver.The block diagram as below: Hall sensor detects the location of winding's rotor magnetic pole. According to the position, mot...

0690X00000604A5QAI.jpg
Liu Cong by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zero (and almost zero) ST FOC speed performance

Looking for some advice for some specific performance improvement.I am working on a traction application with custom inverter hardware and ST FOC software. Also using custom motors with built in hall sensors. The application uses the motors for movem...

Hi I would like to ask a question regarding the L6924U IC. The SD Pin can I leave that pin Fixed to ground as this will only truly run when power is applied on the Vin.

Hi I would like to ask a question regarding the L6924U IC. The SD Pin can I leave that pin Fixed to ground as this will only truly run when power is applied on the Vin.I have a Li Battery that has a NTC that is rated at 10kohm +/-5% that stops the ba...

0690X000006C0HxQAK.png
NHend.7 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos