Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Viper37LD - does not regulate output voltages

I'm using Viper37LD in my project with the following features:Vin: 85-270VACOut1: 12V-1.5AOut2: 15V 0.125mAI used eDesignSuite to calculate component values.I have some boards mounted and I have the following situations:1- The source does not regulat...

JunexR8 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viper37LD - does not regulate output voltages

I'm using Viper37LD in my project with the following features:Vin: 85-270VACOut1: 12V-1.5AOut2: 15V 0.125mAI used eDesignSuite to calculate component values.I have some boards mounted and I have the following situations:1- The source does not regulat...

JunexR8 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-ISB042V1 in Tx mode

Posted on February 28, 2018 at 09:31Hello,Where could I find the binary file STWLC33_TxMode_RAM_binary.bin need for set the STEVAL-ISB042V1 board in transmitter mode ?The STEVAL-ISB042V1 development board is a dual mode wireless power evaulation boa...

FIT Rate/ MTBF of ST1L08SPUR

I'm using ST1L08SPUR in my project. For reliability analysis I wanted to know FIT rate/MTBF of ST1L08SPUR.Please help me out in this concern.RegardsNidhi P Shetty

NShet by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STGAP2D isolated half-bridge gate driver: very specific question related to on-chip internal voltages applied to the gate of GOFF NMOS transistors with respect to GNDISO_A/B and their current drain versus gate voltage (internal) characteristic

The reason I need this information is because I would like to use the two internal 'half-bridge' of the STGAP2D gate driver for directly driving a resistive load at ~ 300 mA (more explanation below). In addition, the configuration / topology I am tar...

FDORE by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

It is a question of regulator RHFL 4913.

​It is a question of regulator RHFL 4913.There is a noise graph on the data sheet(DocID10005 Rev17 Figure 37), but there is a peak at 30 kHz.Is RHFL 4913 a switching power supply?If it is not a switching power supply what is the noise of 30 kHz?Thank...

STSPIN250's can I use 3.3V for it's logic pins?

STSPIN250's EN\FAULT and STBY\RESET pins are described as "Logic input 5 V compliant". Does it mean it only supports 5V logic or 3.3V logic will do the job of bringing these pins high?Want to use this device with STM32L496 MCU which is a 3.3 device.