Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get the energy value from STPM32

Hello,I am using STPM32 as my power sensing IC. In this I am accessing the register 54 to get the energy value. when I access the register 54 it gives me a hex value of 0x52F8FFFF. I dont know how to interpellate this to get the energy value. Please ...

Why is heating up L6230 chip (on IHM07M1 expansion board)

I have a Nucleo-F302R8 board with X-Nucleo-IHM07M1 motor driver.When I run the motor (using my sensorless algorithm, PWM frequency is 20kHz) the L6230 chip is started to heat up and the temperature of the chip has very fast increased.In the L6230 dat...

DBake.18 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

the F302 project example of X-CUBE-SPN8 doesn't work

Dear I try to flash the example image which is located at the following path"STM32CubeExpansion_SPN8_V1.0.1\Projects\Multi\Examples\MotorControl\Src"to development board and using six-step to start motorbut the motor doesn't startup , check the failu...

STEVAL-ESC001V1 UART and JTAG Hardware Requirements

For this EVAL board, I see that there are 2 headers, one for JTAG [SWD] and one for Serial [UART] communications. It appears that these are just the raw digital 3.3 V logical connections from the MPU itself.However, there is not a single example sch...

CSzat by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

POWER AND ENERGY value from STPM32

Hello,I am using STPM32 to monitor the voltage and current. When I refer the datasheet of STPM32 it shows we can directly get the power and energy value from STPM32. I am using STM32F429 as my MCU and using UART communication with STPM32. Please tell...