Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

STEVAL-SPIN3201 and MATLAB/SIMULINK

Hi,[1] Is this board supported for automatic code generation in MATLAB/SIMULINK ? [2] How high must the electrical rotary field resolution be for FOC operation, if I want to operate the PMSM without an observer? [3] Is it possible to switch the opera...

VNH7100AS pull down resistor

Hello, do the INA INB and PWM pins have an internal pull down resistor?In the examples you connect these pins with a 1k resistor directly to the microcontroller, but if you do not have a pull down resistor you may be fluctuating at the start of the m...

What do I need to evaluate the powerstep01 ?

We are starting to use your L6470 drivers and used the EVAL 6470H pcb for evauation . I found it very usefull during the development especally being able to see the values in all the registers .It would be helpful if I could do the same with the powe...

GFOST by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

We want to control and drive a 2 poles 1.5A 12v BLDC motor at PWM switching freq. of 50Khz and 19.000 rpm with a 15cm2 PCB space available. Would you like to recomend the most suitable device set?

We Checked the STSPIN32F0 and the PWM was limited to 30KhHz with overclock, we don´t found any easy way to increase PWM freq.The objective is to obtain the maximum performance of the motor with the minimum heat disipation

JPALOUF by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STBB1-APUR minumum voltage

Hi,I have a STBB1-APUR in a circuit with a battery. As I can see, it will lower down the voltage from by battery to 3.3V, but it will also boost it to 3.3V if the battery has lower voltage. Is there any way to disable the boost? I would like to close...