Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Speed Profile Wizard

I'm trying to drive the stepper with SPINFamily Evaluation Tool 3.2.I have:X-NUCLEO-IHM03A1NUCLEO-F401RETamagawa TS3641N1E1 Stepper Motor (connected as Bipolar)From stepper datasheet i got it's parameter and with oscilloscope I calculated the Ke.Now ...

ALomb by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STBC15 datasheet inconsistencies

Hi,STBC15 datasheet indicates that BAT pin should bypassed with a 4.7uF and the OUT pin with a 1uF ceramic capacitor. On the other hand, a typical bill of material (BOM) is suggested in page 2. Here there is no bypass capacitor on BAT pin and the OU...

Gaston by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 phase Rogowski coil based current sensing IC

Hi,We have a requirement of measuring/sensing 3 phase transformer current (1000A range) using rogowski cable .The output of this cable is fed to the low stage gain and high stage gain integrator circuit and it is then fed to the microcontroller .The ...

VA.7 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

6 Step on B-G431B-ESC1?

Hi All,I am attempting an in-application comparison of FOC vs 6-step using the B-G431B-ESC1. I have it running well with the FOC. However, despite the data-brief indicating the board can run the 6 step algorithm, I cannot find any firmware bundle to ...

shape of current waveforms measured at shunt

So, I'm expecting the voltage developed across the shunt resistor to be sinusoidal, but I'm having much difficulty measuring these on the STEVAL-ESC001. The shunts on that board are 10mOhms, and perhaps the current through the motors is too low to ...

JRive by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

L6480H, some of our prototypes are not starting because the driver bridges are in high impedance mode and will not go out of the high impedance mode when we send any motion command to the L6480H.

We are using L6480H, some of our prototypes are not starting because the driver bridges are in high impedance mode and will not go out of the high impedance mode when we send any motion command to the L6480H. We have not Over current event. Workin...

Hello, I am new to STPM34 eval board and trying to getting start to STPM34 eval software. Getting error "unhandled exception error while doing USB interface"

On opening the STPM34 eval software and connecting USB to UART to PC. Under Option>Interface> Communication, I selected Port type as USB and tried to open port.Error window pop up - 'unhandled exception has occurred' as shown in Fig. 2.This error rem...