Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parallel operation of several EVALPWD13F60 kits

For a test application I require up to 8 A of current (although at a lower voltage), is it wise to use multiple of these evaluation boards in parallel. To prevent shoot-through, a small ferrite bead/inductor can be used in series with the driver, but...

MLeeu by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set KVAL on the L6470

On page 44/75 of the L6470 Datasheet it says "The available range is from 0 to 0.996 x VS with a resolution of 0.004 x VS, as shown in Table 12."I am using an ElectroCraft motor (TPE17-32A20-1100-0) which has a Voltage (V/Phase) = 2.2.So if I want a ...

za kia by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to save ADC results?

Hi everyone, I am new to the community and I am also not very expert on microcontrollers. I own a STM32F407G-DISC1. I was able to write the code for ADC (at least I think), but I don't know how to save the data on the memory. Can anyone tell me how t...

MSimo by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TwisterSIM unstable on Win7

TwisterSIM becomes unstable after second simulation. Plotter interface hangs and becomes unusable... Got to close whole program and start again. (Win7)Anyone knowing about that trouble ? Workaround ?Thank you.

JFour.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in UM1052 ?

I wonder if the "=" should not be replaced with "+" in the equation below in UM1052, page 29. As I-PMSM equations are a generalization of this one for SM-PMSM, this should be a version of the later equations with L_{2S} = 0. Am I missing something?Th...

0690X000008B8j9QAC.png

Resolved! EVAL6470H-DISC supply voltage

In UM1691 rev2, paragraph 4.5.1 "Sanity check of the board with firmware for the GUI", it says "Connect the board to a 5 V - 45 V DC power supply". So I connected it to a 6V PSU, but the board does work properly. What is wrong?NOTE: This question and...