Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Firmware of STEVAL-ISA172V2

Hi,We are planning to develop STEVAL-ISA172V2 and design customized SMPS.I am unable to find any code. Where we can find the code?what's the procedure to get firmware source or binary from the ST?

I am new to bldc motor control and recently purchased the EVAL6235Q evaluation board. Instead of buying the suggested communication board I am attempting to control by directly manipulating the input pins. Can this be done?

Specifically I am pulling the 'motor direction' pin high, setting voltage reference pins accordingly and then setting the 'enable pin' high. The motor runs but I have no control to as the speed. Can this be accomplished or can this board only work ...

youtu.be

Having trouble starting your motor?, watch this https://youtu.be/As6cLKZzHyA It clearly explains what the startup process is.

DGome by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32g431

on stm32g431 cannt used 2 current sensor isolated how can resolved this problem ?how can tel to motor control team for add this one on library ?

When we apply or connect load to Viper26. The output is being dropped from 12 V to 2 V. With current being continuously fluctuating. How do i solve this issue ?

We have designed the board for,Input:Voltage - 200 to 240 VFrequency - 50 HzOutput: Voltage - 12 V Ampere - 400 mA (*Considereing the datasheet, the default float design has been approached. Without the use of any Current Limiting resistor)But unfort...

To limit the OCP of an L6599AD to one function

Hello. I have a question about the okp function while using l6599AD. The daasheet states that the ISEN pin operates in the hiccup mode when the voltage is 0.8V and the shutdown when the voltage is 1.5V. When testing with a regular electronic load, th...

Jyu.6 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hall effect sensor noise

My motor works fine at the first 10 to 20 sec. However, I observed there is some noise spike and the speed feedback error occurs. What would be the problem? I have added 3300pF at the output of hall effect sensor.

0690X00000AqrjhQAB.png
Ysiu by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos