Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

This is a question about the signal name of VIPer22A.

I am repairing the power supply of AC-DC5V. According to the VIPer22A data sheet, pins 5-8 are "DRAIN" It was confirmed that the purchased VIPer22A has the same pin number 5-8. However, the VIPer22A (4PY138) used for the AC-DC5V power circuit purchas...

VN340SP-E DIAFG signal

Hi,I'm using the VN340SP-E on a board to drive 4 output inductive loads from a 24V voltageIn one condition I connected solonoids (which are actually inductors) to the outputs. I activated the 24V on the output stage and power was applied to the induc...

ST IHM08M1 Shottky Diode for Encoder and Hall

Hi,I need the circuitry on the IHM08M1 board for the encoder and hall sensors two times.I would like to ask, is there an alternative diode for the BATFILM30K, which is not built for SMD, instead built for THT.In the data sheet "Diodes and rectifiers"...