Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Initial torque problem in STSPIN32F0

I have tried to configure ​stspin32f0 as per the user guide instructions to get required starting torque from bldc ,it is not working properly.plese provide me the information what parameter i have to change to increase my starting torque.

Is it optimal that STBC08 Charger charges to 4.2v (100%) ?

HeyWe are using the STBC08 to charger a LiPo battery, the device charges to 4.2v which is the maximum voltage for battery, However I understand that charging to 100% is not optimal in terms of battery lifetime, and most sources recommend not charging...

Aharon1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quality issue with STPS5L60U schottky diode?

I am using the STPS5L60U in a low voltage landscape driver design. Input is 9-15Vac. Circuit is a buck-boost. Driver chip is a TI LM3429, driving an external FET. Switching frequency is only 145kHz. COB load is 20V and 750mA. I use 4 of these d...

LM3424 waveforms? DemoBoard

Hi, i tried LM3424 demoboard and adjust to me purpose. All works perfect, but when i design my PCB and i put all the components, the waveform and the efficiency of the system changes, the waveform of the transistor on the drenator pin is differents b...

interleaved active clamp flyback converter

as per the figure we provides a dc voltage as a input to the interleaved active clamp flyback converter block, provide a PWM signal to the MOSFET which is in interleaved block for switching purpose. PWM signal is generated by the microcontroller whic...

0690X00000As96QQAR.jpg