Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Where do I find more detailed information on the STWBC Qi GUI used with the STEVAL-ISB044V1 Wireless Power Ref Design? How to interpret FOD metrics.

Hello, I recently started using the STEVAL-ISB044V1 Wireless Power Ref Design and it looks really useful. I am trying to figure out how to interpret some of the data in the FOD Metrics GUI. For example, if it click on the "Snapshot FOD internal metri...

0693W000000UOBDQA4.png
MSamp.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

What am I doing wrong with the l6470 stepper driver?

We develop electronics for controlling multiple stepper motors and use the L6470 as drivers. Radiators with fan cooling mounted on the chip of the driver (above). The current does not exceed 2 amperes. Radiators remain cold.The problem is that driver...

kirlik by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read the Datecode

Hello Everybody,please could you help me with one part (STP16CP05TTR).I would like to know how to read the Datecode/Tracecode at the part.STM shows everytime the tracecode on the label and also at parts.And i know that datecode is within the traceco...

PKohl by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-POE001 not engaging when connected to 802.3AT PSE

I purchased a STEVAL-POE001 evaluation board for testing. Connected the board to several PSE units including an injector and a switch that supports 802.3AT. The board and the PSE LEDs flash momentarily but will not fully engage. I do not have any...

BBarn.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos