Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! STEVAL-STSPIN3202 eval board not found on OSX

Hi,I have a STEVAL-STSPIN3202 evaluation board and trying to setup the environment on MacOS. When I plug in the eval board with a USB B cable to my MacBook, I don’t see a device in both ls /dev/tty* and ls /dev/cu*No devices even when I do, ioreg -p ...

VChan.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it necessary to use heat dissipation on PowerSTEP01?

I´m using powerstep01 in a new design. I need to keep a little holding current on the step motors (3 motors).I noticed that the chips get hot even the board is on open air. I´m afraid that when mounted inside the product cage, the chips get very hot....

AMast by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to build STEVAL-SPIN3201 firmware with makefile?

For a project I need to use SPIN3201 but it's required to be build with make. Therefore I wrote a makefile and when I try to compile the project, some functions are missing. I have found the function prototype in a .h file but I cannot found the func...

FGron.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos