Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi all, We are using fuel guage IC: STC3117IJT . when powerdown mode is activated It consumes around 2mA, but it should be 1 uA. What can we do to minimize the shut down current in STC3117IJT? Regards, Nirav K.

While we have set the register REG_MODE to 0x0B as well as 0x01 to minimize the powerdown current but no luck.As shown in attached picture we have observed below scenario.1) the pulse of 50msec to 440uA by every 11sec  2) pulse of 240msec to 210uA by...

0690X00000ApTbDQAV.png 0690X00000ApTbIQAV.png
NKate by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with changing the torque regulation torque

Hello,We have a problem with the controller wehn changing the torque regulation torque. This problem happens randomly but very frequent. When the motor stops we change the current regulation torque from 1300 mA to 250 mA. And some times we can see so...

YLoui by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using an A5974AD for DC-DC conversion 5V to -12V

I used A5974AD in my circuit board for converting 5V to -12V.But, there is a lot of noise there on power.When I changed adapter 5V 2A to 5V 3A, the problem was solved.Here is a question.Is this symtom related to 'limit of 2.5 A switching regulator wi...

MPark.5 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is L6203 suitable to deal with deadband?

In my project I used the L6203 component to generate pulses to a coil transducer.My colleague did the following question about this component: "Is it suitable to deal with deadband? If so, how is it done?"Could you please help me with this question?

FCamp.8 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 1MHz LLC PV DC-DC Solar Converter

Dear STM32 and digital-power fans ,I’d like to share here all the material (HW + SW) solving the challenges of a Digital MPPT solar converter running at high frequency. This system is a DC-DC converter featuring a PhotoVoltaic (PV) system at lower s...