Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Hi, I would like to know why using L6902D and limiting the output current through the specific pins ( Rsense in series with the inductance), I can't reach 100% of DC.

The circuit is intended to recharge a NiMH battery, with a input voltage (Vin) of 15V.Using Rsense in series with the inductance I have a maximum output voltage (Vout) of Vin - 1.5V.If instead Rsense refers to GND, I can reach 100% dc.This behavior p...

CEpif.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dear all, I am trying to use STPM33 to measure Voltage.I refer to "STSW-STPM002" reference design. We read with interval: 5s. The reading value is repeated: value-value-0000-value-value-0000......I don't know why there is 0000. Can you help me?

Set up > Config: default (reg0 ~ reg19) > Latch: by SYN and SCS pin > Interface: uart > Reading interval: 5sLogCall emberAfPluginPowerMeterIcReadEventHandleruUART0_SSB_TX_Buffer[0]:48uUART0_SSB_TX_Buffer[1]:FFuUART0_SSB_TX_Buffer[2]:00uUART0_SSB_TX_B...

NCao .1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please decipher the release date (year and week), assembly location and wafer lot (LD1117DT18TR PBF)?

Я хотел бы получить дополнительную информацию о маркировке LD1117DT18TR PBF:ST (e3) GN L1117      18GKOW7347ST - �?то логотип производител�? STMicroelectronics. Явл�?ет�?�? ли LD1117DT18TR PBF оригинальным продуктом вашей компании? Пожалуй�?та, ра�?ш...

PMolc.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Explanation of Pil simulation times in Simulink

Hello, i'm here to ask you becouse i not understand how improve (if possible) the time spees in PiL mode. i've build my FOC+Space Vector compute model on simulink (there are sin, cos functions for Park Transforms ) with fixed step size of 1us, and 1....

0693W000001roTcQAI.png