Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM-PLC bug1

URL: https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32-ode-function-pack-sw/fp-ind-plcwifi1.htmlType:  Buffer overflowDescription: The variable decoded_index is used to mark the de...

SDawn.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STP08DP05 Current Variation in a single output

BackgroundI'm using STP08DP05 to control the current (20mA) through some LEDs in my design. I'm using these for illumination purposes while I take an image. I'm finding some variation in the brightness of my image, and I think it might to do with sli...

TMorg.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parallel DC-DC Converters...conflicts

I am trying to figure out if I can have a MPPT charge controller in parallel with a DC-DC converter (sharing a solar array). I realize the MPPT charge controller is a DC-DC converter and I am also aware that two MPPTs in parallel will cause a possibl...

KChri.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LD1117S50 output capacitor

Hi, We are using LD1117S50 linear regulator for conversion of 9V DC to 5V DC. The datasheet typical application diagram in page 24 suggests to use 10uF electrolytic capacitor. Please let me know whether we can use a 10uF ceramic capacitor at output. ...

GKris.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feed error on the STEVAL-CTM009V1 board

The supply of the STEVAL-CTM009V1 board is shown to be up to 48 V. However, the A7986ATR writes that the A6902D13TR buck converter has a maximum supply of 38V.How does this board work at 48V?Or is the feeding range of the board written wrong?

mckmk by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change the internal resistance of "2STBN15D100"

The internal resistance of "2STBN15D100" is described in the datasheet as shown below.By the way, if you actually measure the resistance between Base(1) and Emitter(3), it will measure around 12K ohm.I think that the data sheet will measure around 8K...

0693W000001rLgNQAU.jpg
GShin.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos