Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

for phase cutting control we would like use either BTA16 (T0-220AB) or T1635 (D2PAK) on ouer PCB.the controlsignal is a 3,3 VDC pwm. ( see attachment ) A T1635H-6T is placed instead the T1635 in the boom list by a mistake .

now we have following situation.the circuit works fine at using the BTA16at using the T1635H-6T the hase cutting doesn't works ( full wave is engaged over the PWM range )Questions:a. what is the difference between T1635 and T1635H-6T ?b.how can we so...

bmose.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which pin should drive Triac load ?

I am designing a typical TRIAC drive circuit, opto drive of the gate, snubber, transient protection etc. All app notes I read are saying that the load to be driven (in my case the primary side of a transformer) should be placed on the TRIAC's MT2 pin...

0690X000009Yz8tQAC.png

Resolved! How can I rotate my stepper motor for 1 single rotation using the L6472 evaluation board EVAL6472H-DISC along with the standard SPINFamily Evaluation Software GUI. I can rotate my stepper motor at a continuous speed.

I have created a .sfc file which I successfully write to my stepper motor. I need to drive the motor in Full step mode (which I am doing at present). Stepper motor is a 1.8deg motor - so 200 steps per complete revolution.

RJohn.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In the application notes 1 kW traction controller reference design for 3-phase BLDC motors for light electric vehicles why 4 Parallel MOSFET and 3 separate MOSFET Driver is used.

Please explain the purpose of 4 Parallel MOSFET, Why we cant use 1 or 2 MOSFET with higher rating, Also Why three seperate MOSFET driver is used for each phases, Why single Driver with 3 Channel is not used. Whether it can be used, Please suggest any...

Eveer.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

POWERSTEP01 UVLO fault

We use POWERSTEP01 for Stepper motor control.We develop the own Board and tried to run the Stepper motor,Communication is done and response from POWERSTEP01 is Okay.only think Motor is not running and FLAG output is continually LOW due to UVLO.How to...

SM.5 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos