Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

VIPER012HS reset on 230VAC

Hi, I used the VIPER012HS controller following the non-isolated flyback scheme proposed by the tool design suit (which is the same by the datasheet) but after making the pcb I get a reset problem with the 230VAC mains voltage. I tried to input a dire...

PLi P.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am unable to write STGAP1AS configuration registers

I have a design that uses the STGAP1AS. 2 of the drivers are connected with a spi daisy chain. I am able to send read register commands and get expected default values, however i have been unable to write configuration values using the recommended co...

DSche by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPV1040 behaviour with a battery charger IC

Hello,I am wondering about the behaviour of the SPV1040 MPPT converter used with a battery charger (specifically the LTC4162-L but I think it would be similar with any battery charger IC). I need to charge a 2S Li-ion battery which is why I connected...

TBeno.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

High frequency (high pitch beep) sound when start motor

Hi,I'm using STM32F303RB with ihm08m1 to drive a 36V BLDC motor. When I start motor, a high frequency sound (like a high pitch beep) is being made in the motor. The sound is a problem and very annoying, is there any way or solution to avoid this soun...

STC3117 system integration

Application note AN4870 (architecture overview) refers to "Charger IC" connected to microcontroller via I2C and to STC3117 via CD.Can you indicate a suitable Charger IC ? My project is a "true" capacity tester for single Li-Ion cell (18650). Do you ...

ALomb by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos