STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving LTDC pins on DK2 board?

Just wondering if I can edit the pinctrl.dsi file to change the pins to the Raspberry Pi header, rather than the HDMI encoder, so I can try DPI Raspberry Pi displays. In CubeMX the LTDC and most of the peripherals are locked, just wondering if it is ...

AJaro.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data exchange OpenAMP_TTY_echo

Hello,I am reimplementing the example application OpenAMP_TTY_echo in STM32MP157C-DK2.I want to exchange numerical data between M4 and dual A7. How can I do it ? which structure, channel or interface ?thanks in advance

IYetk by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

why the system workbench use stklink?

Hi, I use system workbench to debug example project. The serial port and ethernet over usb are recognized by system workbench. Now, the debuger step is using openocd to connect target board. I follow the below link to setting the debug configuratio...

0690X0000097zpKQAQ.png
SChen.11 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157 software problem

The software of the company is developed based on QT framework. Due to some limitations of the framework, opengles cannot be better used. Can you use linuxfb to run QT program?I can't find the /dev/fb0 interface

Yli.8 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

M4 GPIO realistic maximal frequency ?

How long does it take (approx) to rise or lower a GPIO pin fix configured to the M4 in the STM32MP157c, after issuing the command in the M4 code ? On our native STM32F409 board it takes around 10ns. I'm afraid the STM32MP1xx is much slower right ? Re...

DBuer by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos