STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP1 BootLin BlogPost

Dear STM32 MPU Community,Please find below some technical STM32MP1 BlogPost from our partner Bootlin :https://bootlin.com/blog/building-a-linux-system-for-the-stm32mp1-basic-system/https://bootlin.com/blog/building-a-linux-system-for-the-stm32mp1-co...

KKHOL by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! PANIC during wake up MPU

Hello.I have a DK2 board and I want to wake up MPU (CA7) after shutdown command. If no MCU (CM4) firmware is running then no problems, but otherwise if I run MCU firmware (GPIO example) before shutting down MPU I get the following error after pushing...

alexey.b by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Initramfs: chip reboots after 30s seconds

Hi,I'm playing around initramfs shell using initramfs-framework in Yocto environment.I found that the chip abruptly reboots after some time (I think it's around 30 seconds) if the initramfs doesn't fully boot the system by entering systemd.I think it...

Resolved! Why does the USB mouse not work on STM32MP157 USB1?

We have a design with a USB HOST, the schematic is shown below, And the system is Linux 4.19. We have add some configuration about USB HID as below: 2 CONFIG_HID=y 3 CONFIG_HID_GENERIC=y 4 CONFIG_USB_HID=y 5 CONFIG_USB_HIDDEV=y 6 CONFIG_USB_KBD=y 7 ...

0690X00000AQz8XQAT.jpg
SunnyGeGe by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! failed boot via tftp

I tried booting via TFTP boot and got the following reply​BOOTP broadcast 1BOOTP broadcast 2BOOTP broadcast 3DHCP client bound to address 192.168.1.2 (766 ms)missing environment variable: pxeuuidmissing environment variable: bootfileRetrieving file: ...

Jzhua by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos