Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sinusoidal Motion (L6482)

Posted on July 17, 2014 at 02:41Hi there,I need to move a motor in with a sinusoidal motion profile. Is it possible to do this using the motion commands through SPI in some fashion? Or am I better off just implementing this using the step-clock mode...

matt23 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viper06LS UL recognized?

Posted on August 21, 2014 at 09:48Hi! I use the VIPER06LS in a product that will be sold in the US. Therefore I need documentation about UL conformance for each high voltage component. I can't find such data for the VIPER06LS on the ST website. Plea...

Current readout circuit problem!

Posted on August 17, 2014 at 10:32Gigi or Dino:        I met a strange question, motor parameter in STM3210E+ MB495 successfully entered the closed loop control. Now I redesign custom board,      The open loop mode debugging hardware correctly, when...

BLDC motor control at 60000 or more RPM

Posted on July 03, 2014 at 12:06We are working on a Medical Respirator equipment, for which we need to control the BLDC motor up to 60,000 RPM. To generate a speed of 60000 RPM, Space Vector Modulation PWM waveform main/base frequency shall be 4 KHZ...

prashant by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

V/Hz control of an ACIM

Posted on July 01, 2014 at 16:16Hi, I would like to control some small 3 Phase Induction motors with means of an analogue input and a potentiometer. I am looking at a V/Hz (Scalar) library that I could use with an ST processor. Can someone direct m...

cdtsilva by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 SVPWM modulator

Posted on July 20, 2014 at 15:17Hello, I am looking for solution of SVPWM implementation for STM32F103 microcontroller. My application is AC motor frequency converter with U/F = const regulation. Best regards Andrzej #stm32 #3phase-motor #frequen...

FOC Control and Resolver input

Posted on July 29, 2014 at 18:04Hi, I have a PMSM which I'm planning to run sensor-less. In case I run into problems with the sensor-less the motor I'm using also has a resolver fitted. I have a Resolver Decoder from analog devices so I'm wondering...

L6470 step loss A (or B)

Posted on July 21, 2014 at 23:12i've been using the L6470 driver successfully but have noticed that i get step loss on the a and b bridge. the data sheet indicates that when this happens the appropriate bits in the status register get set. unfortuna...

spelger by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos