Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

Another reference for the transistor "P52N90FI"?

Good Morning!Would you like some help finding another reference for the "P52N90FI" transistor? I have tried to buy in several stores but nobody knows this reference, they say the values ​​are high. Does anyone know of a website or any other transisto...

0690X000006CLuBQAW.jpg
EDuar by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SW4ST build of X-CUBE-SPN7 demo project

Posted on June 11, 2017 at 20:47♯ build using ♯&sharpen.X-CUBE-SPN7.zip  Running an up-to-date Eclipse Ac6 session here is what happens when I try to build the &sharpX-CUBE-SPN7 demo application:1.select  File menu item2.   select Open Projects from...

PowerSTEP01 bring up procedure

Hello, I am a hardware engineer working with PowerSTEP01 device. I would like to ask you if you know is there any bring up procedure or some basic fundamental code which I can use to see if the stepper motor driver is properly implemented from HW sta...

Wrong pins. How and Why is my L6205 still working?

Hi Everyone, I've been using the L6205 IC on my robot pcb for at least a year to control 2 motors, but only today i discovered that i am using the wrong pins to drive them. Let me explain this better: i am using a LAP mode to control every motor so, ...

FGala by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

L7987 PSpice Model

hi!I found the model for the L7987 (and L too) but it is encrypted for PSpice, but I would like to use this (or any other model for this chip) in LTSpice, exist any unencrypted model for this chip? if not, is there any way to have it unencrypted?

EVAL6480H-DISC where to buy it?

It seems not possible to found over classic distribution channels, there is some chance to found it somewhere?Thank.Best regardsFabio

FF1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos