Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

NCP398MUTBG protection for USB 3.0 TYPE C VBUS design

For the NCP398MUTBG it states that It protects VCONN against overvoltages in applications where VCONN isdirectly derived from the VBUS supply. In my application I am not using VCONN. I am using VBUS of a USB 3.0 TYPE C as the power supply for my desi...

SDavi.15 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

L6388E design support

Posted on June 27, 2018 at 15:21Hi all,I'm in the process of bringing up a new design using the L6388E gate drivers. However, I've run into a stumbling block. Hopefully its something stupid in the design, but I'm at a loss: was wondering if anyone h...

How to design a snubber for pushpull inverter?

i am in the process of designing a push pull inverter.I had heating issues in primary and i happen to probe the drain voltage of the mosfets connected across the halfs of transformer.The images of the ringing of the drains have been attached.How shou...

Amal Babu by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internal error: null argument

Hi everyone. I'm working on to drive brush DC motor and tried to see how example project works but i have the problem in the title "null argument". I didn't change anything but only converting SW4STM32 to Atollic Project (this is done automatically)....

N ORhan by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos