Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Need for product that manages ISO15118

​Hello ,my company is developping a Battery management system EVSE, where it needs to realize a communication via protocol ISO15118.My company has know how about power board and so on, but it is not interested on communication part; so we prefer to b...

MTacc by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hall sensor experience

Hi,Are there any known drawbacks to utilizing a Hall sensor for speed and position feedback in FOC?How is performance for low speeds?

freppa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to start debugging STUSB4710AQTR based design

I built STUSB4710AQTR design basing in evaluation board. I connected it to Microsoft Surface Go tablet which support USB 3.1 PD . However I don't see any negotiation through CC lane: only tablet send 16Hz .Please advice what can be problem and how to...

SBerl by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, How debug

Hi,I am using STUSB4710AQTR. I build my board basing on reference design. Now I connected it to Microsoft Surface Go tablet. According datasheet this tablet support USB3.1 PD. However I even don't see any negotiation through CC lanes: only tablet sen...

SBerl by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viper 37LD - does not regulate

I have an ac dc converter project based on flyback (85-270AC / 12V_1.5A-15V_0.125mA) and at the output I do not have voltage regulated. The project was prepared with the help of e-Design.I was able to operate when I pressed the tip of the oscilloscop...

JunexR8 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is torque falling at low speed?

I'm running the motor in torque mode with an encoder. It works really well.The only problem I have is that something internal to the FOC software adjusts the torque down at (very) low and zero speed. I assume this is done to avoid the motor overheati...

Motor Control SDK5.2 with STM32F429ZI

I attended the excellent motor control sessions last week at the ST Developers Conference in Santa Clara, CA. At the presentation I received the Nucleo F302R8 and X-Nucleo-IHM07M1 boards which I've been experimenting with. However, I would now like...