Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

I'm looking for ST eZ12042 IC datasheet

Hello, I have switching power supply with some IC from STMicroelectronics with ST eZ12042 marking on them but i can't identify them and find datasheet. I will be grateful for any help​Thanks in advance!

SKole.6 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why two mosfets and two diodes were chosen for Bridge rectifier instead of 4 diodes in 3KW grid-connected PV system, based on the STM32F103xx STM reference design AN3095.

Hi,i am desining an inverter using STM reference design AN3095.i happen to notice that the bridge rectifier section has been implemented using two fets and two diodes.Why is that so?What is the significance in such a method?Why din't they use four di...

Amal Babu by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Powerline Communication IC

Hi,We have built devices that run on batteries and serve a specific task. For the future we also want to offer a wired solution, for better user experience and more features, that would drain the batteries faster. Since the wired solution already re...

Questions about motor driver drv8835

[I used a translator.]Hi,I run the motor in "drv8835 Fast DK Mode".​The following waveform appears on the oscilloscope.When the pulse is low, about 6~7V is outputIs it working correctly?Is it normal not to fall to 0V?When operating in Slow DK (phase ...

0690X000008ABPgQAO.jpg

Resolved! Can I use STD25N10F7 to replace STD15NF10 ?

Hello,I appears that STD25N10 is designed to a replacement for the STD15NF10. Do you confirm?Do you have any comparisons or recommendations about external gate resistors when this device is used in a three phase inverter application? NOTE: This quest...

Auxiliary winding and Self-Supply Viper16

What are the benefits of powering Viper using Auxillary winding and not self-supply?Can I power using VIPer self-supply for my Flyback converter SMPS design?How will it affect the working of the Viper?

RKara by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Sheet Missing for STL18N65M2

The Data Sheet of STL18N65M2 is missing.On mouser.com and digikey.com I found only a preliminary data sheet without graphs.I need the graph of Rdson to check, if this MOSFET fits my application.Please update the data sheet.The link on your website is...