Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

How is the max rpm calculated?

I am trying to understand the max rpm limitation. I previously thought that the theoretical max speed would be calculated by Kv * battery voltage. But in any case the real max speed at no load is a half of expected.I use a STEVAL-ESC001V1 at 18V with...

0693W000000UPAVQA4.png
Ug??r by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

L7985A ENABLE Threshold

Dear All,I've a problem with my step-down regulator L7985A.On power up, the DC / DC is activated when the ENABLE pin reaches about 880mV, while on the datashhet it is reported 1.2V as the ON threshold.Can you explain to me what this difference is due...

0690X00000Bx7d2QAB.jpg
SScre.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quality Issue About TIP147

HI Sir, May I ask you for the help due to the quality issue of TIP147, functional fail,Customer would like to known what the problems and want to get analysis report,Attached is the picture for the component, what the information needed to provide th...

VICTOR1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

L9907 undervoltage

Hello, we have a L9907 evaluation kit and we are trying implement the software to get L9907 to run. We have some problems we need support for:we supply the board at 24V and are using the VBAT_Scal circuitry to scale down the voltage on the VB pin, bu...

BAlec.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Measuring at the output of the L6235, we see during the offtime, that the outputs doesn't stay low. Could someone advise us what could go wrong in our application.?

Our BLDS motor becomes warm/hot at no load, at room temperature. In our application the surrounding temperature is more then ambient up until 55°C. Any addition heat that we generate inside the motor will cause the motor to quickly overheat, with pos...

DAlbe.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why am I killing NFET on low side of motor drive?

I am using an STS10N3LH5 on the low side of a half bridge circuit. I have a schottky diode across the motor. For lighting applications we PWM the ground and everything is fine. However, during motor applications we PWM the high side and will somet...