Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

SPV1040 produces little to no output

Same issue as @PK.3 (but I would like the response to be shared with the community ) : using a 4 volt OC 425 mA SC series photovoltaic, and SPV1040 with circuit matching STEVAL-ISV006V2 except Rs = 0 ohms and no VR4 (https://www.st.com/content/ccc/r...

0693W00000BcVW3QAN.png
SWagn.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I have a question about the STWBC. After the charge is completed the EPT CHARGE COMPLETE will show up in the protocol screen in the GUI. Once the device is charged the charger will not come back into ping status.

After a the device is charged the stwbc needs a power cycle before the it will come back in ping status. Is it possible to set the charger always into ping status after a charge is completed with the parameters?Thanks in advance, Marco

MSool.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snubber for a TRIAC controlled by phototriac

Hello, I'm designing an AC switch with a TRIAC. This TRIAC is controlled by a phototriac. The following connexnio is used : R1 and C1 is a snubber to protect the phototriac.   Is this case, is it necessary to add a second snubber (see below) to prote...

0690X00000895JNQAY.png
Vvedr.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not set L6470 register

Hello, I am trying to use L6470 for stepper motor control.I tried to change L6470's step mode register from 0x07(reset value) to 0x05.But when I read it back after I sent a command, its value was the same.I use 6 L6470 chips but this problem happened...

Jhan.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need ACIM Evaluation kit

Hi, I am looking AC Induction motor evaluation kit. I have worked experience with STM32F4 and STM32F7 series microcontroller. So i need to make AC Driver for AC Induction Motor with all Four Quadrant operation. So please suggest me the AC Inductio...

Resolved! Developing Variable frequency drive using STGIF7CH60TS-L

Hello all,I am trying to design a VFD using STGIF7CH60TS-L and stm32f030r8 micro.I found that ST has a motor control library for PMSM motors.But I could not find any reference to port it for induction motor.Could anyone please point me in the right d...

Current rating for L99MD01

Hello!I'm looking for a octal half bridge driver that can derive a 3 motors and I found the L99MD01. I think it's a good fit, however, I'm not sure about the current rating since there is a contradiction between different resources online. In the dat...

YAlor.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use STBB2

Model: STBB2J30-RThe circuit is the same as "Figure 1. Application schematic for fixed version" on page 3 of the data sheet.However, the output voltage is 2.8V instead of 3.3V.Is there a similar event? If so, please tell me the details.The settings a...

GoToHiro by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos