Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

STEVAL-IPMNG8Q Induction motor control??

Hi,I want to control induction motor with STEVAL-IPMNG8Q. I have the NUCLEO-F302R8 board. Is there an application where I can drive the motor on the computer? How else can I control this motor?Have a good days.

Eakso.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stef01 - output voltage issue

We are using STEF01 e-fuse with 24V input at VCC. See schematic below for your reference. Without any load connected at Vout pin we get around 22.73V (with Vclamp floating).If Voltage is clamped to 28V(ie:R5 -300Kohm and R4 -10Kohm) then we are getti...

SSwet.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to into Off mode with Sequencer

I use the project of LoraWan_End_Node to test, its uses sequencer implement low power mode, now I want to shut down my module, but "void PWR_EnterOffMode(void)" function is empty, is off mode suggest use in the sequencer or not? if can, should I use ...

CTing.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST P60ZB ABS module

Hello ST P60ZB I would like to know the characteristics of this transceiver. it failed in the abs module, are there any analogs for replacement?

AChug.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-IPMNG8Q

Hi, I am student at SAKARYA university. I want to drive PMSM 3-phase motor. So I have STEVAL-IPMNG8Q. I have STM32F407G discovery board and STEVAL-IPMNG8Q. I want to drive the PMSM motor with my code but I'm having problems.I'm using six-step control...

Eakso.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos