ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ST25R3916 Power Down

Hi,After executing rfalNfcInitialize() the consumption of my ST25R3916 it's about 6mA. How could I do to power down the device to achieve 0mA? I've tried with these functions with no success:rfalSetAnalogConfig(RFAL_ANALOG_CONFIG_CHIP_DEINIT);rfalDei...

Gaston by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Difference between ST25DV04K & ST25DV04KC

Hi Could any one please tell me the difference between ST24DV04K & ST25DV04KC chips?In datasheet for KC , it says that it is Version-C in part ordering infoBoth ICs seem to work from 1.8 V to 5.5VWhat am I missing here?Kind regards

NSa.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which is the best way to output max power?

Hello everyone,I would really like to use the X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 expansion board in order to transmit power wireless. I read that it should be able to transmit 1.6W of power. At the moment I used the NFC06A1 available library to power up the board. In ...

marittia by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to minimize flash usage

Hello all, my company has decided to use the STM32L03 series for a simple ISO ​14443-3 tag reader, and we underestimated how much memory the full rfal takes up. Can anyone help me find an easier way to cut down the provided polling demo into 16k fla...

LHabe.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25D LPD pin current

The datasheet (https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/st25dv16k.pdf) states that "The impedance on LDP pin when set high doesn't exceed 5kΩ.", which means that a lot of power is wasted just signalling the IC to power down. Am I interpreting this wr...