ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ST25DV: Area access limitations over I2C?

We are using Area 1 for a 32 byte header, and Area 2 is being used as general EEPROM storage (ENDA1 = 0x00, ENDA2=ENDA3=ENDA4=0x0F). When I setup the system ENDAx registers like this and I try to do a read across the Area1-Area2 boundary the first ...

CBarn.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to get memory write GPO interrupt using st25dv04k ? Is there any interrupt is there to check user success fully read tag data ?

i am successfully write message to my type 5 tag and it get read by user. I have seen that there is different interrupt we can get on gpo pin. But i don't know which interrupt i need to use when message successfully read by user ?i want to start Blue...

Mpraj.19 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NFC06A1- linux demo, detect nfc

I run the linux demo for X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 in a raspberry. It starts "Scanning for NFC technologies...", I pass an empty nfc tag to the module and it does not recognize it. I can see the state in demoCycle() passing from state=1 to state=2 (DEMO_ST_DI...

KVoul.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linux demo X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 canot find device

I connect the module to a raspberry pi 3 through SPI, compiled and executed sudo./demo/nfc_demo_st25r3916. I changed the interrupt pin to physical pin 11 because the default was busy.The demo stays at scanning and never detects the module.I ran it ...

KVoul.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25RU3993 Intermittent Read

I made a new board based on the EVAL board (removing single ended xmit).My issue is even after tuning the radio, my tag detection performance is below the eval board (same parts/layout as far as I can tell, minus 2:1 mux for switching tx paths).Is th...

Jeff C by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos