ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! NFC Library

When I download The ST25 embedded NFC library (STSW-ST25R-LIB) , I get an zip file.Only one file inside, "ST25NFCEmbeddedLibSrc_ST25R95_1.3.0.exe".I got an execute file ? The Software Type is "Source code"? STM32CubeIDE support MAC OS, but library do...

Lwang1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Communication between St25DV04K and ST25R911B

Hello guys,i need your Help:I would like to establish communication between the ST25R911B reader and the ST25DV04K tag.I am able to write data from the reader to the transponder and I also get an interrupt (XYZ). Now I would like to answer the reader...

RWalt.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about Send and Read of ST25R3916

Hello,I am using the X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 board to test the NFC functions, and to develop our prototyp NFC reader. I write the Firmware with other micro controller, and find it is really difficult to understand the ST25 Embeeded NFC library (STSW-ST25R16...

DLuo.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Matching antenna and EVB for ST25R3914-AQFT

Hi guys,I must to replace the old obsolete chip ST25R3910-BQFT.I Finded the similar chip ST25R3914-AQFT, it change little abuot pinout and software but my first problem is the antenna matching for 13.56 MHz RFID application. Is possible to do the sam...

RAlbi.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST25RU3993-HPEV strange tuning behaviour

Dear all, I'm doing some test on the ST25RU3993-HPEV development board, in particular I'm testing the tuning algoritm by using the ST25RU3993 Reader Suite software, both in the last version.Let me say first that I tested the board with several antenn...

NBand.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to send an INTERRUPT command to ST25DV64K

Hi, i am working on a mobile android application, and from the firmware team they told me i need to this procedure:1. User closes his mobile phone to climatic sensor.2. A mobile app send a ManageGPO command (0x80) to ST25DV64K chip.3. This command ra...

Ggsg.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi everyone, I am rewriting a c++ code to android, and I want to know what is the java equivalent function for 'rfalTransceiveStatus' in c++.

My goal is to send an interrupt signal to MCU, and this couldn't be done via mST25DVTag.manageGpoCommand(ST25DVTag.GpoCommand.INTERRUPT), and it jumps to the catch part.I am a beginner to the field and would really appreciate your help!

NS.7 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos