ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! st25r3916B NFC card emulation

Hi,I have been working with the st25r3916 in my reader. My idea is to use a mobile to communicate with the reader in card emulation mode. I have been using the demo code for st (ST25NFCEmbeddedLibSrc_ST25R3916(B)_1.6.0).With IOS it is working fine, a...

SG3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST25 series using a HID chip

HiCan someone head me in the right direction to locate a very basic project to use a  ST25 together with  one of the HID chips or similar:     Project for a tag only read direct into spreadsheet via HID.  Thanks   CharlesMicrochip’s ATtiny85 with V-U...

ST21NFC - Sales Manager

Greetings, I would like to inquire in which way I can get in contact with a sales manager to get access to the ST21NFC series of NFC chips, I work as a embedded systems engineer for a company that is interested in using it for a contactless payment t...

st25r3918 Passive Target Mode Example

Hello i have a design using the st25r3918 and I have the reader portion of the design up and running using the latest rfal 3.0.  The device we are designing also requires the reader to act as a tag.  We would prefer to do this in passive target mode ...

Resolved! NFC transceiver Android AOSP integration

Hi, Iam a embedded systems engineer currently working on a NFC payment terminal using Android as it OS.We have selected the ST25R3916B chip as the NFC transceiver, given its hardware characteristics it would be perfectly suitable for our application....

Design issues regarding ST25R3916B

I want to design an NFC device.I plan to use ST25R3916B as the reader, as well as ST25DV64 and M24SR64 as tags.I hope it can switch between different protocols in work, including ISO15693 and ISO14443.When using the ISO15693 protocol, the communicati...

FYRSing by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

ndef lib for rfal 3.0

I am porting the rfal and ndef for an ST25R3918 to zephyr.  I have the rfal 3.0 working and i have ndef v1.0.4 i am getting errors for the ndef layer and was wondering if this is the correct ndef.  I can read the UUID with RFAL so i know i can commun...