Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

package is not found

Hello ST Team,i am developing some projects and i need Energy management chips.. i bought the X-NUCLEO-IPS02A1 and the NUCLEO-F401RE so i could you use your examples in thepackage X-CUBE-IPS02A1.The Problem is i can't download the software package be...

Questions STC3115

Hello,I have two questions conerning the stc3115:Is it normal I have to send a soft reset to update the SOC ?When I am refueling the battery, the SOC is automatically updated to 100%. How can I avoid this behaviour ? Do I need to disable the charger ...

emil28 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration advice stc3115

Hello,I have an issue on my stc3115, I can read the battery voltage and the SoC, but the SoC doesen't update (the voltage is udpated well).Here is the schematic of my PCB:For the moment, I am using a battery with two wires, "therm" is left floating. ...

0693W000000VJo2QAG.jpg
emil28 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos