Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

I am currently working on the gate driver system, I am a bit confused about the driving power and current requirements for IGBT driving. Are there any recommendations to the power supply required for a full 3-phase inverter? I am looking for 15V/-8V

I am working to create a 100KW 3-phase inverter to be used in an FSAE electric race car,I don't have much experience with bootstrapping and I am a bit confused about the driving power and current requirements for IGBT switching. Thanks.

JKran.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! P-Nucleo-IHM001 Motor Not rotating

I have ordered P-Nucleo-IHM001 via Digikey.When trying the default FW, both FOC and 6-steps, the motor is not rotating.I connected the motor to a drill and rotate it, all three wires will produce around 1V peak to peak.Here is the video when testing....

L6924D Reverse Polarity Protection Problem

My objective:I'm designing a charging station that need to charge 100+ single cell Li-Po battery together. L6924D fits all my requirements like it can specify the charging current, termination current and max charging time. ​My challenge:Since the ba...

VChew by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spice model (or model parameters) for STB6N60M2

I'm working on a hobby project half-bridge driver using the STB6N60M2. I estimated the tdon, tdoff, trise, tfall times based on https://www.vishay.com/docs/73217/an608a.pdf . From that, the STB6N60M2 gives me low losses for the power level I'm worki...

TMahb.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VIPER012HS reset on 230VAC

Hi, I used the VIPER012HS controller following the non-isolated flyback scheme proposed by the tool design suit (which is the same by the datasheet) but after making the pcb I get a reset problem with the 230VAC mains voltage. I tried to input a dire...

PLi P.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am unable to write STGAP1AS configuration registers

I have a design that uses the STGAP1AS. 2 of the drivers are connected with a spi daisy chain. I am able to send read register commands and get expected default values, however i have been unable to write configuration values using the recommended co...

DSche by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos