Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution Mcu drive code GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_ST_WLC.7z...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! L6227Q NC pins 10,18, 32 connected to ground?

Note under Figure 18 in datasheet mentions "To reduce the IC thermal resistance, therefore improve the dissipation path, the NC pins can be connected to GND" does this include pins 10, 18, and 32?

CLo.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minimum driving voltage for SiC MOSFET

What would be a minimum driving voltage requirement for your SiC MOFET. I saw a picture in Onsemi's datasheet, showing the relationship between Rdson as a function of gate driver voltage, at different temperatures. Do you have a similar curve for you...

0693W00000D2cp8QAB.png
BLu.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MASTERGAN rail-to-rail power supply

Hi,I am wondering if I can use the MASTERGAN with dual power supplies. i.e. high power supply +48V and low power supply -48V. In other words, the Drain of the high side GaN is +48V and Source of the low side is -48V.Regards,Mustafa

Eshua.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request of sample

Dear STM,​I need VNQ5050AK-E 31pcs of sample.Could you check that you can supply sample ?For this, I called sales office in my area but they didn't answer.​If you can't supply sample for free, I want to purchase them.I need them urgently.(I want to r...

Hkim.8 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with erroneous period readings on the STPM34.

Hi, I have the STPM34 chip connected to a 60Hz line continuously for days and it reads the frequency correctly almost all the time. However, there are instances where it would report back ~37Hz instead of 60Hz a few times in a day or sometimes it wou...

HKu.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos