STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

DK1 examples list?

Hi is there a list, or sorts, with the examples that should work for the DK1 dev board from the DK2 examples?

OHaza.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to investigate the cause of the Fault Reports.

I use STM32MP151CAA3 Cortex-M4 on my custom board.I got fault report from uVision debugger when __main called in my startup assembler code.​https://www.keil.com/support/man/docs/uv4/uv4_cp_m347_faults.htm​Memory Manage Faults DACCVIOL (Data access vi...

HMasu.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I debug Cortex-A7 cores on STM32MP157?

Hello,I used to develop bare metal applications on STM32MP157 discovery kit, but I can only debug Cortex-M4 with ST-LINK. I would like to debug both Cortex-A7 and Cortex-M4, do I need to get an evaluation board with a JTAG interface? I want to develo...

lockvar by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wlan0: Unsupported driver ‘nl80211’

I am working with Buildroot, to flash an image on my STM32MP157C-DK2 I wanted to have Wi-Fi working it but I got this error:Code:Copy to clipboardSuccessfully initialized wpa_supplicantnl80211: 'nl80211' generic netlink not foundFailed to initialize ...