STM32 MPUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to build logic analyzer example

I'm trying to build the large buffer exchange example but have been unsuccessful so far. I have the distribution installed and have no problem building the default package but when I try to build with the logic analyzer I get repo failures and compi...

WCast.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Linux Device Tree Webinar !

Hi STM32MPU's fan ! Join this webinar to learn more about the Device Tree from A to Z, and move forward your next embedded Linux project!https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/about/events/events.html/st-bootlin-linux-device-tree-101.html

How to install PPP on stm32MP1-DK2

Hy, I'm following all the wiki on stm32MP1-DK2 , I wan't to install PPP on it but like other things (htop for example) seems to be not available, maybe a stupid question but an answer will be appreciated,this is the log:apt-get install pppreading pac...

STM32MP157 mdio can not get ethernet phy

the kernel log is : mdio_bus stmmac-0: MDIO device at address 7 is missing.phy chip is : ksz9031mpu is : stm32mp157cac3my dts config is : &ethernet0 { status = "okay"; pinctrl-0 = <&ethernet0_rgmii_pins_a>; pinctrl-1 = <&ethernet0_rgmii_pins_slee...

Jliu.21 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to make a SD-Card which is used to boot the system.

I have a question,I have no any USB-OTG interface can be used to help me burning and I can only use SD card to run my board. How can I make this SD-Card work only on linux command lines for example "dd" and so on. I have made tf-a uboot kernel(image...

Jliu.21 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting eMMC to boot

I’m having some trouble getting u-boot to boot from eMMC. I’ve evaluated my system using the DK2(using SDCARD) and i’m now porting to a custom board. The custom board contains a STM32MP157CAB and a eMCC connected at sdmmc2.My u-boot devicetree(stm32m...

allard by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to disable sdmmc1

Hi:When I do not enable sdmmc1 in the device tree , a null pointer error will appear, as follows: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000020[  4.406546] pgd = b1eff48d[  4.409244] [00000020] *pgd=00000000[  4.412826]...

Wjian.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos