ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ST25R3916 Discovery Board and UART/USART logger

I am trying to get the demostration firmware to output some logs through UART or USART but was not able to do so.Both USB cables are connected (micro and mini) and I used Putty to connect to the Mini USB interface (ST link USB port). I also put the b...

0690X00000DYVQtQAP.png 0690X00000DYVQyQAP.png
ec.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CR95HF transceiver antenna tuning - conflicting information/measurements regarding voltage on ST_R0 and RX1 resp. RX2 Pin

Hi there,I made a design with the CR95HF and it's working. The design of the EMI filter and matching circuit is done like on the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 NFC card reader board, see [UM1799] page 12.I'd now like to tune the components on my design to increas...

Resolved! How about CR95HF ZOUT differential impedance

Hello,I had DIN CR95HF in my project, but I measured Zout differenceital impedance is around 60Ω via VNA equipment.per my checked data sheet, the ZOUT differential impedance between TX1 and TX2(1) 27 Ω I used Murata bead blm21bd601sn1b EMI filter in ...

JSu.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NFC Card Emulation for CR95HF, ST25R95 and ST95HF

Hi all,I am current tinkering with the NFC03+NUCLEO board and the NFC DISCOVERY board for some custom NFC applications.A couple of questions.I understand that the NFC03 (at least the board I'm having) implements a CR95HF and has examples of reader/wr...

ec.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APDU for UID (MIFARE 1K CLASSIC) no response

Hi, We are testing the ST25R3916 to read Mifare 1K classic UID's.We manage to initialize the chip and to send an REQA command (We get 00 04 back from the card so communication works!).But we need to know the UID. To do this I found the APDU command:C...

MDinn by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About iOS 13 extendedReadMultipleBlocks command

Does ST25DV64K support the extendedReadMultipleBlocks command sent by iOS 13?Although the data sheet says it supports but when I try that command using iOS 13, I keep getting the error: Tag Response Error.And when I set the start block number larger ...

RCui.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos