ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! M24sr64-Y Tag Lockup issues

I have a few thousand units using these tags in the field and have found that under some condition that I'm yet to replicate in the office the tags seem to be able to get into a state where they are unable to be interacted with by either an app (I've...

Resolved! Read UID ISO15693 tag with ST25R3911

Hello,I am using the nucleo -nfc05A1 and I would like to use it to read the UID of a ISO15693 tag. I have followed the steps described in the datasheet in order to make the board ready to read card, but I don't what to put in the FIFO to have a resp...

emil28 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to install STSW-ST25PC001 correctly?

Hi,I'm trying to run : STSW-ST25PC001(https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-st25pc001.html) with STM M24LR-DISCOVERY Kit.The software crashes as well on windows 7 as on windows 10. I even tried fresh installs of both windowses.The application ...

Pfink by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! what is the procedure to read ST25TA64K(NFC Forum Type 4 Tag,ISO/IEC 14443 Type A) Tag with NFC03A1 Reader and hosting MCU is STM32L452?

Dear all , My project is to read ST25TA64K(NFC Forum Type 4 Tag,ISO/IEC 14443 Type A) Tag with NFC03A1 Reader and hosting MCU is STM32L452.I am able to detect the Tag by Idle command.An wakeup event is getting occured after sending a...

PAkut.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25TV Default Password

I have a ST25TV in the eSEAL Evaluation Board. I want to set the Counter Configuration. I need a password to do this (which I never set). What is the default password?Thanks,Vince

VColi.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos