ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ST25R3916 Antenna Design Guidance?

I've created my own differential AAT board (3 turn 80x36mm antenna) that is working, but with a range of only 4cm compared to the NFC06A1 range of 8cm using a similar 15693 tag . With my own board powered off, I used my miniVNA to measure the matchi...

Resolved! ST25DV: PROBLEM WRITING STATIC REGISTER ?

Hi everyone,I can communicate with ic via i2c. I can write/read on user memory section but when i try to write static registers, i faced foolish value. For example, firstly i read MB_MODE register and value is default '0' then i write '1' on this reg...

oziesin by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25DV HOW TO USE FAST MAILBOX ?

How can i use FTM buffer i do not understand what should I do exactly. I have problems first step. I can read all block of system memory , user memory and dynamic registers also i can write on user memory(EEPROM) but when i try to initalize Fast tran...

oziesin by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Impedance matching and RFO level definition

Hello,i want to design a new antenna layout with the ST253911b chip.It is recommended to match the antenna across RFO1 and RFO2 to a load impedance of 10 Ohm.Do i have to change the register "RFO normal level definition register" adress 27h to 10Ohm?...

PeterSPX by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos