cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IDE

Grzesi3k777
Associate II

Hello, 

I've got problem with STMCubeIDE. You can see my problem at photos I attached. Can anyone help me to solve this problem. I try to work on Lenovo Legion 5 with Ryzen 5 5600h and RTX3060. Second graphic card is integrated with Ryzen CPU. 

This problem is at lot of windows at MX section when I try to configure my STM. I try to open this program with both graphic cards. I have latest drivers to both graphic cards. Try to standalone MX software but still same result. 

Maybe someone had similar problem.

18 REPLIES 18
Grzesi3k777
Associate II

Hi Herve, 

Thank you a lot for answer. I will check it and of course give you feedback. 

Grzesi3k777
Associate II

Hello again, 

I tried it but I still have same problem. 

Today I updated my graphic cards drivers. Tried to set to work with integrated card only and second attempt to start with dedicated card only and still same problem. I cannot learn more but I really want :( 

Grzesi3k777
Associate II

Hello again, 

any new suggestion how to solve my problem? 

Grzesi3k777
Associate II

Hello, is anybody here? 

jepp. but maybe same, as with my problem...

(cannot be reproduced , so no way to find out (for STM) whats the problem)

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

see here:

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32cubemx-mcus/cubemx-ui-is-messed-up-again-again-and-again/td-p/580741

seem to be same problems - no solution by STM.

just try: using only one screen. ( and/or maybe font size..)

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hi, thank you for share this link. I see that no one can help with this mess. It is impossible to work with it. 

Are there any alternative to configure STM like in CubeMX? I don't want to work on registry yet. 

did you try with only one screen setup ?

+

try CubeMX for configuration of cpu.

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubemx.html

maybe (!) its working...

I have CubeMX and CubeIDE installed but both have this weird problem :(