STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a 32b parallel bus

Hello, I am working on the stm32mp157-dk1. I would like to create a 32bits parallel bus on cortex A7, at a frequency greater than 20Mhz but when I do a test on a pin I get a max frequency of 120khz, which is too low. I think this is the wrong program...

FJouf.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Understanding the functions of Remoteproc

Hi,iam a bit confused aboute the remoteproc framework and if my understanding of it is correct.In my view, the remoteproc framework can start the m3 firmware with having its elf-file in a dedicated place of the filesystem. The remoteproc also parses ...

YRink.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157A-DK1 UART3 kernel module

Hy wanted to make a kernel Module and i wanted to know whats the best way to acces the uart from Kernel Space.So far i enabled the UART in the device try and now i am able to send data. But now i know since the uart us in userspace i cant access it f...

SAman.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error flashing weston example to SD Card STM32MP157C EV1

Hello ST Community,I am starting to work with the STM32MP157C-EV1 board and working through the example https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Getting_started/STM32MP1_boards/STM32MP157x-EV1/Let%27s_start/Populate_the_target_and_boot_the_image.While flash...

KMalt.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP1 ethernet error message

I have a question about the Starter Package.When I start STM32MP157x-EV1 (+en.FLASH-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-11-12), I get the following logroot@stm32mp1:~# dmesg | grep ether[   1.642061] stm32-dwmac 5800a000.ethernet: PTP uses main c...

rmaki.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to build logic analyzer example

I'm trying to build the large buffer exchange example but have been unsuccessful so far. I have the distribution installed and have no problem building the default package but when I try to build with the logic analyzer I get repo failures and compi...

WCast.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos