STM32 MPUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! [OpenAMP] Cannot initialize ttyRPMRSG0 configuration

I am programming a STM32MP157C-DK2 board using System Workbench. I have been able to run the OpenAMP_TTY_echo example project without trouble. Then I created a new project and generated OpenAMP middleware from CubeMX. No trouble while compiling and u...

0690X000009YwgxQAC.png
TClar.18 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157C gnu toolchain

Hi,I would like to compile with the GNU toolchain directly on the device, without the use of cross-compilation. it's possible?In which way can i do that?

PFran.17 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Let's Get Started - Garbage Serial Terminal Output

Hi,I've been following the guide over at:https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Getting_started/STM32MP1_boards/STM32MP157C-DK2/Let%27s_start/Execute_basic_commandsI'm using a Windows 10 as a host, but I was hoping I'm not the only one. I don't have acces...

TOlli by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157-DK2 Ethernet

Hi, I can't to connect my board by ethernet connector, when I connect the cable both leds are always off. I try using ifconfig to set a ip but my board doesn't respond to ping request, but when I used ifconfig to set ip over usb0 my board respond to ...

ECaba by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The new ANA0 / ANA1 pins

Hi,I'm currently figuring out about the new ANA0 / ANA1 pins.As far as I understand, those pins are always connected to the ADC so that I don't need to touch the GPIO registers in order to use those pins. Is my understanding correct?Also I can connec...

0690X000009Ymq4QAC.png

STM32MP157-DK2 not connecting to ethernet

Hello,i have a problem when tring to establish a ethernet connection with the STM32MP157-DK2 board.Windows 10 -64bit system, no firewall, no antivirus. DHCP enabled.Tried with cross & straight CAT6 ethernet cable.I cannot establish a SSH connection...

Bogdan by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slightly confused about IPCC peripheral

I have a STM32MP157C-DK2, and I'm interested in better understanding how the IPCC peripheral works. I've tried out the OpenAMP echo example and trawled through its code, and the associated HAL code. I have generally completely avoided the HAL for mic...

unicycle by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos