STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

root / ssh is wide open - no password

I connected my STM32MP1 via Ethernet to my network and was surprised that I could ssh root@192.168.x.ywithout a password. No password for root is a security risk. I immediately changed the root password to secure the device. Beware!-- John

JWali by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157C-DK2 won't boot after flashing

I'm able to download an image onto STM32MP157C-DK2 according to the wiki. The Cube Programmer indicates success. When I flip the boot switches to ON and reboot, DL8 lights after a few seconds but nothing on the screen. During flashing the LCD does di...

BMcCa.3 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157-DK2: UART7 is not working .

UART7 is not working when configured with same pin numbers as given in the STMCubeMX code.When connected as per schematic pin config, it is working.(Corresponding code also changed)So why is this happening like this? Please help.

USama1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The DK2 board recording voice is very low volume

Hi, I test the record voice on dk2 board. Using below command to recorded. After recorded, I use aplay to play that file. The sounds volume very low. I had setting some volume through alsamixer command.arecord -f cd -c 2 test.wavDoes it working corre...

SChen.11 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP1 complete set of Application Notes availability ?

Hello,I would like to start new design with STM32MP157A in next weeks, but various AppNotes topics, usual for STM32 MCUs was not published, but are mentioned in other AppNotes, exactly:AN5275 - STM32MP1 Series: USB DFU/USART protocols used in bootloa...

weird by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos