STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP15 Standby Consumption And Wake Time

Hello, all!I'm ​looking into the STM32MP15 family. It seems to offer me everything I need, but I'm not sure about consumption, and can't understand the data sheet fully in this regard. For minimal consumption that will still allow the MPU to continu...

ISeed by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unable to patch the Kernel in Developer_Package

Inorder to build a developer package, i am following the link : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32MP1_Developer_PackageI am not able to apply the patch to the linux kernel. when i try to apply patches the terminal is stuckSTM32MP157c-DK2

Vthul by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! enable M4 log on STM32MP1 ( STM32MP157-DK2 dev kit)

Hello, I am able to compile the M4 examples and it looks as though they run as expected ( I can see the log trace on the A7 side from the linux console). I would like to examine the log trace from the M4 side also as I would like to modify some of t...

OJohn by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32MP1 support ...

I guess most have noticed the recent anouncement of the STM32MP1, a dual core unit with a Cortex A7 and a M4.Hard data seem a bit scarce yet, though.What toolchain will support this combo, and when ?Does the mentioned STLink V3 support concurrent deb...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157C-DK2 not booting to Weston / GTK demo launcher

Hello, I'm trying to evaluate the STM32MP1 using a STM32MP157C-DK2. I followed this getting started guide and successfully flashed the board, even though the archive downloaded has a slightly different name than mentioned in the guide. I set the boot...

matt.s by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos