STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Could not debug the OpenAMP_TTY_echo

Hi,I am following the tutorial of developing on M4 with the STM32MP1 but when I do the"debug as" to this project, it comes out an error.The STM32MP1 has connected to my PC through the STLINK usb; the boot0 and boot2 on the board have been set to "on"...

0690X000009ZaoFQAS.png
DXu by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPDDR2/3 support in STM32MP1 LFBGA448/LFBGA354

There's some inconsistency on the support of LPDDR2/3 on LFBGA448/LFBGA354 package. Page 16 of the datasheet lists that LPDDR is only supported on TFBGA257/361, which is consistent with the settings in CubeMX (LFBG* packages have on LPDDR option).How...

FreeRTOS and DMA issue

Hi,We are currently using the STM32MP1 DK2 board for our project.We have to use FreeRTOS + UART7 and USART3 with DMA Our issue arise when FreeRTOS is used with an UART (USART3 or UART7 in our case) which use the DMA.We have reduced the project to the...

romain2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [OpenAMP] Cannot initialize ttyRPMRSG0 configuration

I am programming a STM32MP157C-DK2 board using System Workbench. I have been able to run the OpenAMP_TTY_echo example project without trouble. Then I created a new project and generated OpenAMP middleware from CubeMX. No trouble while compiling and u...

0690X000009YwgxQAC.png
TClar.18 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157C gnu toolchain

Hi,I would like to compile with the GNU toolchain directly on the device, without the use of cross-compilation. it's possible?In which way can i do that?

PFran.17 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Let's Get Started - Garbage Serial Terminal Output

Hi,I've been following the guide over at:https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Getting_started/STM32MP1_boards/STM32MP157C-DK2/Let%27s_start/Execute_basic_commandsI'm using a Windows 10 as a host, but I was hoping I'm not the only one. I don't have acces...

TOlli by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157-DK2 Ethernet

Hi, I can't to connect my board by ethernet connector, when I connect the cable both leds are always off. I try using ifconfig to set a ip but my board doesn't respond to ping request, but when I used ifconfig to set ip over usb0 my board respond to ...

ECaba by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos