STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wiki documentation as PDF?

I have just bought an STM32MP157C-DK2 and would like to get started. I found a tool within the wiki which allowed me to select a bunch of the "getting started" sections and create a PDF. However. all the pages of the PDF just said I didn't not have p...

Resolved! Debugging M4 with GDB from command line?

I would like to understand what the Eclipse IDE is doing to start the debugger, so that I can move away from using it. I much prefer CMake and other tools. I'd be grateful for any assistance. The wiki section for this is TBD.I'm not too familiar with...

unicycle by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Maximum 4 virtual uarts can be created?

Hi,As i was testing the limit of how many virtual uarts i can create, i found that the limit is actually 4:Using debug tracing i can see that the channels get created inside the code (here i am creating 5 virtual uart) but only 4 ttyRPMSG are created...

0690X000009ZdF8QAK.png
victor.b by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos