STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! linux performance

I just got my dk2 kit, played with it a little bit, but the performance is so bad. it takes a lot to boot ~30sec and after that it is unresponsive, you click something, then several seconds later something happens. Is this considered normal, or it is...

Resolved! OPTEE, trusted APPS

I'm interested in learning about TF-A, OPTEE, are some demos concerning these topics available?Is it possible to debug the CortexA core, through the embedded ST-LINK? I mean working solution, not in theory?What would be limitations debugging very ear...

Resolved! I need a roadmap for a STM32MP157C-DK2 project

Hi,I am only a bit familiar with embedded linux. I will develop a demo project with STM32MP157C-DK2 with C language:on M4 side, a sensor(BME280) and a vantilator (5v) are connected. Sensor is to read periodically and three numerical values( temp, hum...

IYetk by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4 questions about "st-example-image-qt"

Hello,I have 4 questions if you have time to answer, I would appreciate it very much.I prepared st-example-image-qt image. But there isnt any terminal like weston image. Should I run any other command before bitbake in order to have all the tools pac...

IYetk by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Display in separate module

Lets say I need to separate module, one will contain the pcb with mpu and other IC, the second will contain a touchscreen display and sensors. The modules are 2 meters apart. What should I use hdmi or mipi? How do I send mipi over distance?

GEspi.19 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reliability of M4 and A7 through RPMSG

I wrote an application on the STM32MP157C-DK2, and m4 reads the data of an external adc and sends it to A7 for processing. The entire program got stuck after running for about 15 hours. The console has been outputting the following content[84306.5118...

Jzhua by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error: failed to download Segment[0]

Hallo,Im trying to flash an image (st-example-image-qt-openstlinux-eglfs-stm32mp1), bu it fails on partition 0x23this is the output on Terminal:giomate@giolaptop:~/Development/STM32/MP15/Distribution/openstlinux/build-openstlinuxeglfs-stm32mp1/tmp-g...

GMate by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32mp157C-DK2 development board test problem

The routine I tested was stm32mp157\STM32Cube_FW_MP1_V1.0.0\Projects\STM32MP157C-DK2\Applications\OpenAMP\OpenAMP_TTY_echo, The test method is guided by the following address, https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Getting_started/STM32MP1_boards/STM32MP1...

Zonlo by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos