STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32mp1 perf counters issue ?

Hi,I'm trying to have some accurate perf measurements with the STM32MP1 for my program on Linux. I've tried several things, among them to use perf Linux tool.The number of cycles does not match the time elapsed, i.e. the freq processor is at 650Mhz a...

Kurt by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change emmc interface

Hi everyone,The stm32mp1 use SDMMC2 as default emmc controller. Now, I need use SDMMC1 to connect emmc flash. And I saw the OTP need changed. Bud I am confuse about IOs of SDMMC1. Does it also need setting some OTP bits to pinmux CK, CMD, D0?This pi...

0690X000008As5SQAS.png 0690X000008As5cQAC.png
SChen.11 by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 MPUs NEW Ecosystem Release V1.2

Dear STM32 MPU Community,We are please to announce that New MP1 Ecosystem V1.2.0 ! is available since the 25th of February 2020. This is version of each component of this release and features to be highlighted ( most expected in this community ) :Ope...

How to load stm32_ rpmsg_ SDB driver

Hello, I'm doing an example of heterogeneous communication, refer to Wiki:https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/How_to_exchange_large_data_buffers_with_the_coprocessor_-_example.but I have encountered difficulties.When I generate the KO file and load it....

Wjian.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos