STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to get STM32Cube_FW_MP1_V1.2.0RC2?

want to exchange large data buffers with the coprocessor.I have done following wiki page.​https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu-ecosystem-v1/wiki/How_to_exchange_large_data_buffers_with_the_coprocessor_-_example#Source_code​I want to analyze Cortex-M4 source ...

HMasu.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! M4 libc startup code crashing using nosys.specs

Trying to run some test code on the M4 core of a custom stm32mp151a board and can't seem to get far. I have been successful in getting u-boot working on the A core, so the majority of the board has been proven functional.I will attach my make file as...

Resolved! Trouble creating v2.0.0 bootable SD card with create_sdcard_from_flashlayout.sh. Is there a pre-built sdcard.img file available?

Following the instructions found in en.FLASH-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz and using create_sdcard_from_flashlayout.sh to write the data to an SD card did not work for me. When I inserted the card on the stm32mp157c-dk2 dev bo...

BMaha.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Starting M4 from BootRom

Is there a way to directly start M4 and run M4 firmware from BootRom.I am aware of the Engineering mode, however it requires the help of a debugger to copy the M4 firmware into the memory and run it. I like to do the same but in stand alone mode.I am...