STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with OPTEE driver on version 3.9.0

Hello,Our team is currently working on stm32mp1 boards (the dk2 and the ev1).Our software architecture is using TFA, OPTEE, Uboot and Linux.For our needs, we have developed an SPI driver for OPTEE. The OPTEE version on which we developed this driver ...

romain2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Traininigs STM32MP1

We are searching for a training possiblity on the MP1 processor, which is in Germany. Mainly we are interested in the HW and the software e.g. multiprozessor handling. There are online courses but they do not deep dive. Anyone an idea about this? ST ...

JMein.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! usage of i2c read command in U-Boot

Hi,I have a custom board with a ST32MP157C and a 24AA025E48 on a i2c bus.In the U-Boot, I want to read the MAC address located in the 24AA025E48 on the i2c bus 1 at address 0x53 at offset 0xFA.When I can use the following commands it works (MAC Addre...

TJann.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! logicanalyser A7-M4 example. DMA memory allocation

HiI am working on the A7-M4 big data exchange example included in the next branch:https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/meta-st-stm32mpu-app-logicanalyserThere is a  la_reserved node that is included in thereserved-memory node of the stm32mp157c-demo...

ALibe by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have 2 problems on installed st-example-image-x11.

I installed st-example-image-x11.Matchbox windows manager started on foto. And ! have 2 problem. Till.1st problem.I can not change the orientation of the matchbox panel. I changed the lines in the /usr/bin/matchbox-session file: matchbox-panel --ori...

0693W000000WyObQAK.jpg
AShva.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enabling /dev/spidevx.x on OpenSTLinux

Hello,I have an STM32MP157C-DK2 running OpenSTLinux using the STM32MP1Starter 2.0 image. I am wondering if it is possible to enable spidev drivers such that /dev/spidevx.x devices are available. I see that sys/bus/spi/devices exists, but there is not...

Resolved! Virtual UART data send M4 to A7 wrong data

call every 40mS : static uint32_t count; VIRT_UART_Transmit(cameraCommHandle.huart,(uint8_t *)&count,sizeof(count)); OPENAMP_check_for_message(); count++;when i printing what i get in linux i got this:39.99 ms: 26240.00 ms: 26340.01 ms: 26440.00 ms: ...

SMich.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos