STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC input protection on STM32MP157C

Hi,I'm interested if there is ADC input protection against voltage transients and overvoltage inside STM32MP157C or I should add external protection for used pins? If I had to add external components do you have some recommendations?Best regards,Nena...

NGajic by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to properly compile linux kernel for stm32mp157c-dk2 ?

Hi,I want to compile linux kernel for stm32mp157c-dk2, i followed guide in README.HOW_TO.txt and when i run command "make ARCH=arm O="$PWD/../build" multi_v7_defconfig fragment*.config" in point 5. I get following errors:/opt/st/stm32mp1/stm32mp1-ope...

La1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Platform selection for new drone survey device

Hi, I am helping establish a reliable drone survey product, performing low-bandwidth sense operations and image detection for on-board analytics. This unit responds to what it reports, performing control & maintenance when needed.Unit:- Drone w/steer...

Justin1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Qt uses 'eglfs' to display performance problems

Qt uses 'eglfs' to display. After configuring this 'hwcursor', use Qt to display the card on HDMI. The touch screen will also get stuck. When the QT_QPA_GENERIC_PLUGINS environment variable is deleted and the mouse is plugged in, the mouse cannot be ...

0693W000005D1YAQA0.png 0693W000005D1YZQA0.png 0693W000005D1ZSQA0.png
User.44 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing the eMMC pins with OTP

Hello,I have a custom board based on STM32MP151-C with an eMMC on the following pins:SDMMC2_CK PE3 (AF09)SDMMC2_D0  PE6 (AF07)SDMMC2_CMD   PG6 (AF10)I read that the ROM expects the the SDMMC2_D0 pin on PB14 so I need to change it by using values from...

ANiko.3 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, We have an issue with QML multimedia to display camera stream. The result is not smooth while with Qt widgets it works fine. Gstreamer pipeline from command line works as well.

The hardware is a STM32MP157C SoC which provides a Vivante GCnano as GPU. Everything is compiled with our specific Yocto layer along with OpenSTLinux 2.0 release. So Qt release is 5.14.2 and GSTreamer release is 1.16. The camera output is VGA in UYVY...

CCour.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos