STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

OpenAMP Linux Side

Hi,iam trying to get an understanding of the OpenAMP Framework and i wanna use it for interprocess communication with the STM32MP1. As my understanding, the OpenAMP Framework could be used from Baremetal/RTOS side and apparently also from Linux Side....

YRink.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Using KSZ8794 with STM32MP151C

Hello,we have a custom board based on STM32MP151C. On our SPI is the Ethernet Switch KSZ8794. How should I proceed to enable the ethernet in the U-Boot? I have already configured the etherne0 node (according to the ST documentation). Should I add the...

Resolved! I wonder It's ready to use MP1 peripheral right away

Hi.It's ready to use MP1 peripheral(USB, Ethernet, SD card) right away if I download to OpenSTLinux image to MP1-DK board after downloaded on ST website? or Do I need to make device driver for peripheral?Are there guiding, or tutorial for making appl...

Jungho by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos